1. It seems like I've known you forever, and you're one of my best friends, I think. I hated the time when we didn't talk and how seeing you at the mall brought things back to normal. <3
2. I think you're really funny, and I love to read your entries. You're such a fantastic writer, but I wonder if I would be friends with you in real life person thing. That's all. I don't know how we would click. You're actually probably someone I'd hate in person.
3. You're so sexy and angsty and awesome. I wish I lived in Pennsylvania. Then we could have hott sexx and smoke a lot of pot and drive around screaming obsenities to pedestrians. \m/
4. I've had you on my friends list since the first summer I got this journal. You say a lot of weird stuff, and that's pretty much how you are. But it's stuff I wish I could think of and write first. You make me giggle like I'm on drugs.
5. Sometimes I think you just write things to solicit sympathy or get attention or make people jealous. And it works. Well, it works towards me. And I'm tired of it. Stop being a drama queen. I think you're just trying to make me mad sometimes.
6. I love you. You're such a sarcastic bitch and we would get along so well. Oh god, the damage we could do! And I call dibs on Mark McKinney.
7. I still draw hearts on my hotdogs in mustard. I write your name in ketchup now though. ;)
8. You are so awesome. It makes me cry when you're sad just because you mean a lot to me. Keep taking undie pictures. :)
9. I wish I was you on most days. I wish I could be all artsy and cute and be able to go to shows all the time and have a fun life and be funny and everything you are. Becoming you is my long term goal that we had to pick in school.
10. I love how you always have pictures of your nights out and of your friends so we know who you're talking about. You are so beautiful!
11. Man, I don't even know who you are. When did you get on my friends list? And by the way, stop being so sad. You're just a fucking stereotype.
12. I don't think you like me very much, and it makes me uncomfortable at most times. Hey, it's cool..whatever. :\
13. God, you fucking get on my nerves. You're just a whiney annoying piece of shit.
14. I think we think we're good friends when we hardly know eachother. Hm.
15. I think it's slightly disturbing that I know you better now than I do the gf when we used to be tight..
16. I can't trust you anymore. I don't know you at all anymore, and I don't know what to do. I start to assume things because of your friends, that's why.
17. I never know what I'm supposed to say when I see you, so I usually just ask if you want any more coffee. Sorry I'm lame.
18. You are my world.
19. Sometimes I just want to shake you and tell you to fucking get over it already.
20. You always seem to leave me a comment when I need it. Thank you. You make me want to go to college really bad.